This team has the opportunity to have a huge impact in the lives of children.
We want to clear up some pre-conceived ideas you might have about serving. Be honest…some people get a little nervous when they think about serving in the children’s area. But here is the reality…
Serving in a classroom:
- You will never be serving in a classroom by yourself.
- You don’t have to buy supplies or come up with your own lessons… all that is done for you.
- You don’t have to prep your own materials for your class. There are people who serve in that roll and do it for you.
- We will train you and not just throw you in to sink or swim.
- You don’t have to serve every week of the year, unless that is your choice.
Serving outside the classroom:
- Greet Squad – greeting new families and guests and help them get their children checked in.
- Set up and tear down
- Weekday prep
- Weekday administrative
- Weekday cleaning of toys and supplies
Riverwood Next Generation Ministries Serving Opportunities
To find our more about being on the Riverwood Next Generation Ministries Team, contact
Emily Mullens, Director